Is there anyone who loves us at this time? Can you be sure of it? In times when we are distraught, it’s easy to be so lonesome that it seems like everything is weighing us down. Much more so if we are really hurting.
Tolak batu dengan kayu. Eat. Good food to a point. Enjoy. But there’s catch, there’s only soo much food that can alleviate the loneliness or hurting. So much for soul and comfort food. Alih-alih nanti ketagih, meleleh je air mata dengan food porn. Hence, in conclusion, food is not the all solution.
Food can heal as much as we want to be healed. There’s exercise and much also must be lent to positive thinking as well.
To get me in good spirits, I usually:
- Swim – especially at noons. I love watching the lights playing in the ripples of the waters
- Gym time. A little gym time is me time.It aches all over afterwards but it also keeps our body in check. A healthy body will evolve into better thinking and better thinking will be the predecessor of good decision making
- Jog around the lake. I used to go hiking. Nowadays, distance seems to be an easier excuse for me, I resorted to lake jog. I just love to watch the expanse of it all, the fresh breeze running across it as it reaches me. The beautiful flowers growing wild, sometimes falling lazily, but in style as I run under them. Yellow, pinks and whites, all a wonder. Don’t forget the wild bunga lalangs, my version of dandelions ..dancing in the wind with its kapas like pointy ends, swaying ..such a sight, wondrous.
- Try to eat nutricious foods. I prepare my own foods most of the time. Knowing what I put into my plate is important. Introducing healthy supplements also helps – meaning the akar kayu boils, jamu varieties and even makjuns as opposed to relying too much on pills and its brothers.
- Watch like really really really funny stuffs and get cracking. Need I say more?
- I am beginning to suspect something of a trait here in me. I’m a bit alarmed here to be honest but ..lets put a pin on it and revisit it thoroughly at another opportune time.yes, shopping. Need I say more?
Pic credit to StrausShea , ThisisColassal